Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Department Methodology and Statistics at Maastricht University, The Netherlands, has a vacancy for a PhD student in Statistics within the Research School CAPHRI of the Maastricht University Medical Centre. Deadline for application: 28 August 2017.
- Don van Ravenzwaaij and Rink Hoekstra (University of Groningen) are seeking applications for a fully funded 4-year PhD project on “Using Bayes Factors as a Tool for Establishing Studies in Need of Replication”. You may apply for this position until 14 August / before 15 August 2017.
- At Erasmus University Rotterdam there is a vacancy for an Assistent Professor in Methodology and Statistics at the Department of Psychology, Education & Child Studies. Deadline for application is July 15th, 2017.
- Voor de afdeling Psychometrie en Onderzoek zoekt Cito een Wetenschappelijk onderzoeker. Deadline voor sollicitatie: 12 juli 2017.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- The department of Developmental Psychology of Tilburg University, is looking for an enthusiastic PhD-student on the Dynamics Between Parenting and Adaptation in Teens Developmental Psychology. Deadline for application 4 August 2017.
- The EORTC Quality of Life Department (Brussels, Belgium) has a job opening for a Fellow in Quality of Life,
- The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo has a vacancy for 1-2 permanent positions as Associate Professor/Professor in the subject area of Educational Assessment and Measurement Deadline for applications: August 7, 2017.
- The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo has a vacancy for 2 four-year post doc positions in the field of educational assessment and measurement. Deadline for applications: August 7, 2017.
- The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo has a vacancy for a post doc position on the project “Educational assessments of the 21st century: Measuring and understanding students’ adaptability in complex problem solving situations (ADAPT21).” Deadline for applications: August 16, 2017.
- The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo has a vacancy for a PhD position in the field of models and methods for longitudinal comparison.
More information can be found here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/
available-jobs/job/136979/phd- candidate Deadline for applications: July 7, 2017.
- The Deutsches Resilienz-Zentrum (DRZ) in Mainz is looking for a senior postdoc researcher who is interested in establishing his/her first independent group.
- Post-doctoral position in psychometrics at the Department of Education, University of Liège (Belgium)