Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- For a joint project, the Department of Methodology and Statistics of Utrecht University and Statistics Netherlands (CBS – Centraal Bureau voor de Statistiek) are looking for a PhD researcher. Deadline 10 March 2018.
- A multidisciplinary team from the VU Amsterdam, the University of Utrecht and the New Mexico State University is looking for a Postdoc Qualitative research (The Myth of Null-hypothesis Significance Testing). Deadline 30 March 2018.
- The Department of Methodology and Statistics, part of the Tilburg School of Social and Behavorial Sciences, has a vacancy for PhD researcher Statistical Modeling of Dynamic Social Networks. Deadline 31 March 2018.
- The Department of Methodology and Statistics, part of the Tilburg School of Social and Behavorial Sciences, has a vacancy for Postdoc research position in Statistical Modeling of Dynamic Social Networks. Deadline 31 March 2018.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- The European Training Network (ETN) Outcomes and Causal Inference in International Comparative Assessments (OCCAM) is looking for 15 Early Stage Researchers (PhD Candidates, 100%) starting in August 2018. Application deadline: April 15, 2018.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.