Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The departments of Psychometrics and Statistics and Environmental Psychology at the University of Groningen are looking for a PhD-candidate for the project Understanding Energy Behaviour within Households: A Dynamic Network Approach. Applications before May 15, 2017.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo has a vacancy for a PhD position in the field of models and methods for longitudinal comparison.
More information can be found here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/
available-jobs/job/136979/phd- candidate Deadline for applications: July 7, 2017.
- De Hanzehogeschool Groningen is, in samenwerking met TNO en het Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen, op zoek naar een promovendus ‘Modelleren van veerkracht met behulp van wearables’ Sluitingsdatum: 19 April 2017.
- The School of Social Sciences of the University of Mannheim will be offering a Visiting Professorship for Quantitative Methods in the Social and Behavioral Sciences. The closing date is the 23th of April, 2017.
- The Deutsches Resilienz-Zentrum (DRZ) in Mainz is looking for a senior postdoc researcher who is interested in establishing his/her first independent group.
- Post-doctoral position in psychometrics at the Department of Education, University of Liège (Belgium)