Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is offering A PhD position in a collaboration project with Statistics Netherlands: They are looking for someone who has good training and interest in quantitative methods to carry out research on the quality of Big Data and Administrative Data. The deadline is November 15th.
- The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is offering a position at the department of Pedagogical and Educational Sciences which involves both teaching (specifically statistic methods and techniques) and research.
- The Department Methodology and Statistics Maastricht University has a vacancy for an Assistent Professor in Statistics within the University Medical Center.
- The research group “ITEC” at the KU Leuven is looking for
two doctoral researchers and two post-doc researchers within the
field of Learning Analytics and Educational Technology.
- Maastricht University has vacancies for a postdoctoral researcher, tenured faculty positions, an assistant professor, and a PhD student.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- Universiteit Leiden is looking for a postdoc for the project “Using factchecks to combat misleading graphs”. They are looking for someone with experience with doing experimental social research, affinity with fact checking and/or science communication and/or data visualization, and who is fluent in Dutch and English.
- The Division Methods and Evaluation/Quality Assurance (head: Prof. Dr.Steffi Pohl) at the Department of Education and Psychology, Freie Universität Berlin, is looking for a
Research Associate. The application deadline is November, 9th.
- The Research Methods, Measurement and Evaluation program at the University of Connecticut is hiring at the Assistant Professor level. Potential areas of interest include, but are not limited to: psychometrics or other measurement-related topics, applied statistics and research design, modern approaches to causal inference, multilevel modeling, structural equation modeling, longitudinal analysis, or topics related to research on evaluation or educational assessment. Questions about the position, can be directed to Eric Loken (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Professor.
- The Adolescent Development Lab at University of Alberta, led by Dr. Yao Zheng, has several openings available for full-time postdoctoral fellows.
- On a short notice the ‘Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek- en Documentatiecentrum (WODC)’ is looking for a junior researcher for their project ‘Monitor Jeugdcriminaliteit’ .
- The Ohio State University is looking for a Quantitative Psychologist (Visiting Assistant Professor), commencing Spring semester, January 2021.
For more information contact Dr. Jolynn Pek (chairman of the search committee) at email@example.com
- The Department of Sociology, University of Copenhagen is hiring a 3-year fully funded postdoc with strong skills in applied statistics or related fields to an ERC-funded project on intergenerational social mobility. Deadline: October 30, 2020. Link: https://employment.ku.dk/
The Department of Psychology of the Martin-Luther University Halle Wittenberg, is hiring a research fellow (part-time), available immediately.
- Science me up in Paris, France, is looking for a senior psychometrician. Take-off date: as soon as possible.
- The Department of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University invite applications for full-time postdoctoral fellow positions in advanced quantitative methods.
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- Squla, Amsterdam, is looking for a experienced and pragmatic psychometrician with a passion for education.
- The NSvP (Nederlandse Stichting voor Psychotechniek) offers a fellowship in cooperation with NIAS for five months in 2019, and also one for five months in 2020.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.