Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
Vacancies outside IOPS
- GGMD Utrecht, is looking for a Data-Analist for 24 hours per week. Deadline 30 January 2020.
- Arizona State University , the T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics (SSFD) is looking for a post-doctoral research fellow in measurement and statistical analysis. Deadline February 1, 2020.
- Freie Universität Berlin, Department of Education and Psychology is looking for a Research Associate. Deadline December 16th, 2019.
- The University of Zurich, Department of Psychology has an open position for a PhD student with a strong interest or background in psychometrics. Deadline December 2, 2019.
- The Stanford University Graduate School of Education seeks an open-rank, tenure-track faculty member to contribute to a new program in educational data science. Deadline September 30, 2019.
- Squla, Amsterdam, is looking for a experienced and pragmatic psychometrician with a passion for education.
- The NSvP (Nederlandse Stichting voor Psychotechniek) offers a fellowship in cooperation with NIAS for five months in 2019, and also one for five months in 2020.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.