Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Computational Psychometrics group and the Department of Statistical
Modelling, which is part of the Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences (ICS CAS), are searching for enthusiastic junior researcher or postdoc.
- The University of South Florida has a job opening for Assistant Professor in Quantitative Methods.
- The Department of Psychology at the Ohio State University has a job opening in Quantitative Psychology. More Information about the job and how to apply can be found at the same link. Anyone interested in the job can reach out to Jolynn Pek (firstname.lastname@example.org) to answer any questions.
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.