Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Department of Methodology and Statistics at Tilburg University is looking for an Assistant Professor in methodology, applied statistics, or data science (full-time, 2-3 years).
- Utrecht university is offering a position for a tenured assistant professor at the department of methods and statistics.
- The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is offering A PhD position in a collaboration project with Statistics Netherlands: They are looking for someone who has good training and interest in quantitative methods to carry out research on the quality of Big Data and Administrative Data. The deadline is November 15th.
- The research group “ITEC” at the KU Leuven is looking for
two doctoral researchers and two post-doc researchers within the
field of Learning Analytics and Educational Technology.
Vacancies outside IOPS
The Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague is offering two positions for a new grant focusing on computational aspects of psychometrics:
The Open University is a small university in Heerlen (the very south of the Netherlands) for distance education. Within the Methodology and Statistics section of the Psychology faculty there is a position vacant for an associate professor. See this link for English information.
- Universiteit Leiden is looking for a postdoc for the project “Using factchecks to combat misleading graphs”. They are looking for someone with experience with doing experimental social research, affinity with fact checking and/or science communication and/or data visualization, and who is fluent in Dutch and English.
- The Adolescent Development Lab at University of Alberta, led by Dr. Yao Zheng, has several openings available for full-time postdoctoral fellows.For more information contact Dr. Jolynn Pek (chairman of the search committee) at email@example.com
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.