Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
Are you interested in developing and using statistical and mathematical methods to study psychological phenomena? The Psychological Methods group from the University of Amsterdam is seeking two PhD candidates.
The Department of Methodology and Statistics at the Tilburg University has a job opening for a fully funded Phd-position-using-machine-learning-algorithms-to-predict-postnatal-depression and a (Junior) Docent Methoden en Technieken van Onderzoek
The Department of Methodology and Statistics at the Tilburg University has a job opening for a fully funded PhD-position: Text mining methods for theory development in the social sciences
The Methodology of Educational Sciences Research Group of the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of KU Leuven – University of Leuven has a vacancy for a full-time position in the domain of statistical methods for behavioural sciences.
- The university of Leuven is offering a PhD position on Novel Mixture SEM Methods for Comparing Latent Relations Among Many Groups. The successful candidate will work in the Research Group of Quantitative Psychology and Individual Differences, under the supervision of Kim De Roover.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- The Computational Psychometrics group and the Department of Statistical Modelling ICS CAS (Institute of Computer Science of the Czech
Academy of Sciences) in Prague are searching for new research fellows, postdocs and Ph.D. students, to perform high quality statistical and data science research and to work on interdisciplinary projects. The following openings are currently advertized:Postdoctoral / Junior Researcher position in computational psychometrics and statistics (April 20, 2022) & Research Assistant in computational psychometrics and statistics (April 20, 2022)
- De Vereniging Hogescholen zoekt een Junior toetsdeskundige die affiniteit heeft met examens en data-analyse in R en zich wil verdiepen in examendata. For more information you can contact Monika Vaheoja via e-mail: email@example.com
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.