Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- Within the research unit Brain and Cognition, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences (https://ppw.kuleuven.be/), Prof. Kobe Desender is looking for a motivated PhD student for a project on decision making and confidence. Deadline July 17, 2020.
The Department of Methodology and Statistics at Tilburg University has vacancies for an assistant or associate professor in longitudinal data methods and an assistant of associate professor in data science. Deadline: June 28, 2020.
The Department Methodology and Statistics at Maastricht University has a vacancy for an Assistent Professor in Statistics within the University Medical Center.
- The research group “ITEC” at the KU Leuven is looking for
two doctoral researchers and two post-doc researchers within the
field of Learning Analytics and Educational Technology.
- Maastricht University has vacancies for a postdoctoral researcher, tenured faculty positions, an assistant professor, and a PhD student.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- The Department of Methods and Evaluation/Quality Assurance in Berlin (Germany) is looking for research fellows (doctoral as well as postdoctoral students) in research and teaching of psychometrics and causality. Deadline: August 3, 2020.
- The Department of Sociology, University of Copenhagen is hiring a 3-year fully funded postdoc with strong skills in applied statistics or related fields to an ERC-funded project on intergenerational social mobility. Deadline: October 30, 2020. Link: https://employment.ku.dk/
- The Steunpeunt Toetsontwikkeling en Peilingen (STEP) (Belgium) is looking for a coordinator data-analysis. Deadline June 30, 2020.
The Department of Statistics of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile announces the opening of one tenure-track position at the Assistant-Professor level, starting August 1, 2020.
The Department of Psychology of the Martin-Luther University Halle Wittenberg, is hiring a research fellow (part-time), available immediately.
- Science me up in Paris, France, is looking for a senior psychometrician. Take-off date: as soon as possible.
- The Department of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University invite applications for full-time postdoctoral fellow positions in advanced quantitative methods.
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- Squla, Amsterdam, is looking for a experienced and pragmatic psychometrician with a passion for education.
- The NSvP (Nederlandse Stichting voor Psychotechniek) offers a fellowship in cooperation with NIAS for five months in 2019, and also one for five months in 2020.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.