Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The department of Research Methodology, Measurement and Data Analysis of the University of Twente is looking for an assistant professor. Deadline: May 12, 2019.
- The ORSTAT Research Center of KU Leuven, is looking for a full-time PhD researcher in the field of Discrete Choice Experiments. Deadline: May 5, 2019.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- Squla, Amsterdam, is looking for a experienced and pragmatic psychometrician with a passion for education.
- The faculty of Quantitative Psychology and Modelling at McGill University, Canada, has a vacancy for a postdoctoral researcher beginning late summer or fall 2019. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
- The researchgroup Psychological Methods, Evaluation and Statistics at the University of Zürich, has a vacancy for a postdoc position. Deadline: May 15, 2019.
- The NSvP (Nederlandse Stichting voor Psychotechniek) offers a fellowship in cooperation with NIAS for five months in 2019, and also one for five months in 2020.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.