Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Department of Methodology and Statistics at Tilburg University is looking for an Assistant professor in social or behavioral data science (Tenure Track, full-time). Application deadline: August 8, 2021
Tilburg University and Elisabeth-Tweesteden Hospital are looking for a postdoctoral researcher in Data Science and Mathematical Modelling. See link for more information.
- The University of Amsterdam offers 2 PhD Candidate Positions Methods and Statistics in Social Sciences at the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences – Research Institute Child Development and Education
The University of South Carolina (www.sc.edu) invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor in the area of Quantitative Psychology, anticipated start date of August 16, 2022.
A fully funded PhD position is available at the Department of Methodology and Statistics of Tilburg University, to work on the development of statistical methods for comparing latent processes among groups in multigroup data in the social sciences.
The Department of Methodology and Statistics at Tilburg University has vacancies for a PhD-candidate in Methodology and Statistics (0.8-1.0 fte, 4 years) and a PhD-candidate in Psychometrics (0.8-1.0 fte,4 years) . Application deadline: August 15, 2021
- The University of Groningen is seeking for an Assistant Professor in the area of research methodology and statistics to strengthen the Department of Educational Research of the University of Groningen. See this link (profile B) for more information.
- The Utrecht university is seeking for an Assistant Professor to strengthen the Social Data Science (SoDa) team at Utrecht University. See this link for more information.
- The Dynamic modeling Lab is offering a 4-year PhD trajectory: Connecting theory, measurement and modeling in cutting-edge psychology research. The dynamic modeling lab is part of the Department of Methodology and Statistics of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences at Utrecht University. It is run by Ellen Hamaker, a leading expert in longitudinal data analysis. See this link for more information.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- The Department Methodology and Statistics at Maastricht University has a vacancy for a PhD Candidate in Methodology and Statistics
- The Leibniz Institute for Educational Trajectories offers a position for a research associate in the DFG Project “Conceptual Replications”. Application deadline is September 12, 2021.
- The Academy to Innovate HR (AIHR) in Rotterdam is looking for a psychometrician for the position of head of HR Assesments.
- The university of Innsbruck is looking for a University Assistant (postdoc), see link for more information
- University of Oslo (Norway). To encourage international collaboration, CEMO: Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo (Norway), offers a visiting scholar ship 3 to 9 month in the academic year 2021-2022 (earliest starting date October 1st 2021). compensation: travelling & housing costs
Deadline for applications July 31st 2021. For more information see this link or contact professor Johan Braeken: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Education, Psychology and Educational Research at TU Dortmund University is seeking to fill the position of a Professor (W2) with W3 tenure track in “Educational Data Science” commencing as soon as possible. See this link for more information.
- The researchgroup itec (KU Leuven) is looking for a PhD researcher in statistical modeling of educational data. See this link for more information.
- McGill University, Canada. Dr. Milica Miočehttps://www.iops.nl/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/0001-scaled.jpgvić’s lab in the Department of Psychology at McGill University in Montreal [www.milicamiocevic.com] is seeking applications for a Post-Doctoral Researcher, beginning Fall 2021. See here and here for more information.
The Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague is offering two positions for a new grant focusing on computational aspects of psychometrics:
PhD position Application deadline is March 1, 2021. There are also some institute-wise positions available with possibility to bring one’s own topic. For more information and all available positions, please check the group webpage
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.