Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Department of Methodology and Statistics of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences In Utrecht is looking for an Assistant Professor in Methodology and Statistics. Deadline July 6, 2019.
- The research group “ITEC” at the KU Leuven is looking for
two doctoral researchers and two post-doc researchers within the
field of Learning Analytics and Educational Technology.
- The Research Group of Quantitative Psychology and Individual Differences at KU Leuven – University of Leuven seeks highly motivated candidates for five PhD positions in the context of a recently acquired grant titled “Derailment of the affective system: Measurement, early detection, and underlying mechanisms”. Deadline for applications: June 23, 2019.
Vacancies outside IOPS
The Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo has a vacancy for a postdoctoral researcher in psychometrics.https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/
available-jobs/job/170061/ postdoctoral-fellow-in- educational-measurement-and- assessmentDeadline for applications: July 31, 2019.
- Squla, Amsterdam, is looking for a experienced and pragmatic psychometrician with a passion for education.
- The NSvP (Nederlandse Stichting voor Psychotechniek) offers a fellowship in cooperation with NIAS for five months in 2019, and also one for five months in 2020.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.