Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Ohio State University is looking for a Quantitative Psychologist (Visiting Assistant Professor), commencing Spring semester, January 2021.
For more information contact Dr. Jolynn Pek (chairman of the search committee) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is offering a position at the department of Pedagogical and Educational Sciences which involves both teaching (specifically statistic methods and techniques) and research.
- The Department Methodology and Statistics Maastricht University has a vacancy for an Assistent Professor in Statistics within the University Medical Center.
- The research group “ITEC” at the KU Leuven is looking for
two doctoral researchers and two post-doc researchers within the
field of Learning Analytics and Educational Technology.
- Maastricht University has vacancies for a postdoctoral researcher, tenured faculty positions, an assistant professor, and a PhD student.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- Kennis van de Inspectie van het Onderwijs (IvhO) in Utrecht is offering an internship for a couple of days a week, focusing on research within the program Peilonderwijs. Deadline: September 15, 2020.
- The Department of Sociology, University of Copenhagen is hiring a 3-year fully funded postdoc with strong skills in applied statistics or related fields to an ERC-funded project on intergenerational social mobility. Deadline: October 30, 2020. Link: https://employment.ku.dk/
The Department of Psychology of the Martin-Luther University Halle Wittenberg, is hiring a research fellow (part-time), available immediately.
- Science me up in Paris, France, is looking for a senior psychometrician. Take-off date: as soon as possible.
- The Department of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University invite applications for full-time postdoctoral fellow positions in advanced quantitative methods.
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- Squla, Amsterdam, is looking for a experienced and pragmatic psychometrician with a passion for education.
- The NSvP (Nederlandse Stichting voor Psychotechniek) offers a fellowship in cooperation with NIAS for five months in 2019, and also one for five months in 2020.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.