Vacancies at participating institutes of IOPS
- The Department of Psychology at the University of Groningen is offering a permanent position for an assistant professorship in Statistics. This position will be located in the unit Psychometrics & Statistics.
- The Utrecht university is seeking for an Assistant Professor to strengthen the Social Data Science (SoDa) team at Utrecht University. See this link for more information.
- The Dynamic modeling Lab is offering a 4-year PhD trajectory: Connecting theory, measurement and modeling in cutting-edge psychology research. The dynamic modeling lab is part of the Department of Methodology and Statistics of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences at Utrecht University. It is run by Ellen Hamaker, a leading expert in longitudinal data analysis. See this link for more information.
- The University of Utrecht is looking for Two Assistant Professors Methodology and Statistics, tenured (1.0 FTE). See this link for more information.
- KU leuven.The RE-Connect Interuniversity Research Consortium is currently hiring four fully funded 4-year PhD candidates, on a project evolving emotional connectedness.
- Cito is looking for two 2 psychometric researchers
- The Department of Methodology and Statistics at Tilburg University is looking for an Assistant Professor in methodology, applied statistics, or data science (full-time, 2-3 years).
- The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is offering A PhD position in a collaboration project with Statistics Netherlands: They are looking for someone who has good training and interest in quantitative methods to carry out research on the quality of Big Data and Administrative Data. The deadline is November 15th.
- The research group “ITEC” at the KU Leuven is looking for
two doctoral researchers and two post-doc researchers within the
field of Learning Analytics and Educational Technology.
Vacancies outside IOPS
- KU Leuven has one position for an assistant (research and education) in the research group Brain and Cognition. With regard to research, the candidate will prepare a PhD in the field of psychology of inferences, in a highly interdisciplinary group (psychology, linguistics, logic, computer science). With regard to education, as a member of a didactic team, the candidate is responsible for providing and coordinating the exercise sessions for the bachelor courses Statistics for psychologists. You can apply until 14/06/2021. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org Information (in Dutch and English) about the position can be found through the link below: https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60023797?hl=nl&lang=nl
- The Department Methodology and Statistics at Maastricht University has a vacancy for a PhD Candidate in Methodology and Statistics
- University of Oslo (Norway). To encourage international collaboration, CEMO: Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo (Norway), offers a visiting scholar ship 3 to 9 month in the academic year 2021-2022 (earliest starting date October 1st 2021). compensation: travelling & housing costs
Deadline for applications July 31st 2021. For more information see this link or contact professor Johan Braeken: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Education, Psychology and Educational Research at TU Dortmund University is seeking to fill the position of a Professor (W2) with W3 tenure track in “Educational Data Science” commencing as soon as possible. See this link for more information.
- The researchgroup itec (KU Leuven) is looking for a PhD researcher in statistical modeling of educational data. See this link for more information.
- McGill University, Canada. Dr. Milica Miočehttps://www.iops.nl/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/0001-scaled.jpgvić’s lab in the Department of Psychology at McGill University in Montreal [www.milicamiocevic.com] is seeking applications for a Post-Doctoral Researcher, beginning Fall 2021. See here and here for more information.
The Department of Psychology, Education & Child Studies of the Erasmus University Rotterdam invites applicants for an Assistant professor position in Methodology and Statistics.
The Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague is offering two positions for a new grant focusing on computational aspects of psychometrics:
PhD position Application deadline is March 1, 2021. There are also some institute-wise positions available with possibility to bring one’s own topic. For more information and all available positions, please check the group webpage
- The Open University is a small university in Heerlen (the very south of the Netherlands) for distance education. Within the Methodology and Statistics section of the Psychology faculty there is a position vacant for an associate professor. See this link for English information.
- Universiteit Leiden is looking for a postdoc for the project “Using factchecks to combat misleading graphs”. They are looking for someone with experience with doing experimental social research, affinity with fact checking and/or science communication and/or data visualization, and who is fluent in Dutch and English.
- The Adolescent Development Lab at University of Alberta, led by Dr. Yao Zheng, has several openings available for full-time postdoctoral fellows.For more information contact Dr. Jolynn Pek (chairman of the search committee) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Psychology University of California, Davis, offers a postdoctoral position in quantitative psychology and methodology.
- The IEA Hamburg (International Association of Educational Achievement) has an immediate opening for a full‐time Post‐doctoral Researcher in Education/Psychometrics.
- The Center for Advanced Assessment (CAA) at the the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Philadelphia, USA, is currently seeking a Principal Measurement Scientist and a Senior Measurement Scientist.
- ETS, USA, has several job opportunities for psychometricians.