- Access to a wide variety of psychometric and sociometric courses.
- Entrance to IOPS conferences. Twice a year IOPS organizes a two-day conference for its students. These conferences are meant to get an idea of the wide variety of topics that are studied within the fields of psychometrics and sociometrics, and they also present the opportunity to meet other PhD students from the same field.
- Addition to the mailing list which informs a.o. about job opportunities
- Access to a community working on related research topics and a networking platform.
- Students who successfully finish the IOPS Educational Program will receive the IOPS graduate school certificate.
All information about becoming and being an IOPS student, you will find at