The IOPS Board consists of nine members delegated by the participating universities and two members from research institutes.
Participating universities and their IOPS board members are:
- University of Groningen: Rob Meijer (chair)
- Leiden University: Mark de Rooij
- University of Amsterdam (UvA): Dylan Molenaar
- Twente University: Jean-Paul Fox
- Tilburg University: Katrijn van Deun
- Utrecht University: Irene Klugkist
- KU Leuven: Francis Tuerlinckx
Research institutes presently participating in the board of IOPS are:
- CITO (National Institute of Educational Measurement): Anton Béguin
- CBS (Statistics Netherlands): Ton de Waal
Board meetings are also attended by two representatives of the IOPS PhD students; these representatives are appointed by the IOPS PhD students for a period of two years.
- University of Groningen: Shuai Yuan
- Tilburg University: Anton Olsson Collentine (assistant)