- Klaassen, Fayette: The latest update on Bayesian informative hypothesis testing
- Veen, Duco: Alternative Information: Bayesian Statistics, Expert Elicitation and Information Theory in the Social Sciences
- Willems, Sanne: Advances in Survival Analysis and Optimal Scaling Methods
- Gu, Zhengguo: Monitoring individual change in mental health care and education
- Hartgerink, Chris: Contributions towards understanding and building sustainable science
- Voncken, Lieke: Flexible regression-based norming of psychological tests
- Bhushan, Nitin: Correlation, causation, and dynamics
- Haslbeck, Jonas: Modeling psychopathology. From data models to formal theories
- Crisan, Daniela: Practical Significance of Item Response Theory Model Misfit: Much Ado About Nothing?
- Boeschoten, Laura: Consistent estimates for categorical data based on a mix of administrative data sources and surveys
- Zondervan-Zwijnenburg, Mariëlle: Standing on the shoulders of giants. Formalizing and evaluating prior knowledge
- Yocarini, Iris: Testing in Higher Education: Decisions on students’ performance
- Mulder, Kees: Bayesian Circular Statistics: von Mises-based solutions for practical problems
- Bork, Riet van: Interpreting psychometric models
- Cremers, Jolien: One Direction? Modelling Circular Data in the Social Sciences using the Embedding Approach
- Savi, Alexander: Towards an idiographic education
- Zijlmans, Eva: Item-Score Reliability – Estimation and Evaluation.
- Altinisik, Yasin: Evaluation of inequality constrained hypotheses using an Akaike-type information citerion
- Van Borkulo, Claudia: Symptom network models in depression research: From methodological exploration to clinical application
- Van den Bergh, Mattis: Latent Class Trees
- Vidotto, Davide: Bayesian Latent Class Models for the Multiple Imputation of Cross-Sectional, Multilevel and Longitudinal Categorical Data
- Flore, Paulette: Stereotype Threat and Differential Item Functioning: A Critical Assessment
- Nagelkerke, Erwin: Local fit in Multilevel Latent Class and Hidden Markov Models
- Agelink van Rentergem, Joost: Statistical Advances in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Nuijten, Michèle: Research on research: a meta-scientific study of problems and solutions in psychological science
- Van Aert, Robbie: Meta-analysis: Shortcomings and potential
- Hofman, Abe: Psychometric Analyses of Computer Adaptive Practice Data: A New Window on Cognitive Development
- Dekkers, Laura: On Axioms of Choice: A Mathematical Modelling Approach to Study Variability in Decision Making
- Dittrich, Dino: Understanding influence in social networks: New methods for estimation and inference using Bayesian statistics
- Punter, Annemiek: Psychometric modeling of cultural bias in International Large-Scale Assessments
- Worku, Haile Michael: Distance Models for the Analysis of Multivariate Binary Data
- Van Grootel, Leonie: Where No Reviewer Has Gone Before: Exploring the Potential of Mixed Studies Reviewing
- Cabrieto, Jedelyn: Signaling a diverse range of changes in multivariate time series: A flexible Kernel-based change point detection approach
- Kirsten Bulteel: Multivariate time series, vector autoregressive models and dynamic networks in psychology: Extensions and reflections
- Merijn Mestdagh: Prediction and machine learning: Explorations in psychological methodology
- Aniek Sies: Towards precision medicine: Identifying relevant treatment-subgroup interactions and estimating optimal tree-based treatment regimes from randomized clinical trial data
- Böing-Messing, Florian: Bayes Factors for Testing Equality and Inequality Constrained Hypotheses on Variances – 6 October 2017, Tilburg University
- Epskamp, Sacha: Network Psychometrics – 5 April 2017, University of Amsterdam
- Hillen, Robert: … – 23 June 2017, Tilburg University
- Ippel, Lianne: Multilevel Modeling for Data Streams with Dependent Observations –
13 October 2017, Tilburg University
- Oosterhuis, Hannah: Regression-Based Norming for Psychological Tests and Questionnaires – 12 April 2017, Tilburg University
- Sense, Florian: Making the most of human memory. Studies on personalized fact-learning and visual working memory – 20 April 2017, University of Groningen
- Steegen, Sara: … – 17 October 2017, KU University of Leuven
- Van Kollenburg, Geert: Computer Intensive Methods for Evaluating Latent Class Model Fit –
13 November 2017, Tilburg University
- Veldkamp, Coosje: The Human Fallibility of Scientists: Dealing with error and bias in academic research – 8 November 2017, Tilburg University
- Verdam, Mathilde: Using Structural Equation Modeling to Investigate Change in Health-Related Quality of Life – 6 April 2017, University of Amsterdam
- Vervloet, Marlies: Unraveling and unlocking the assets of principal covariates regression –
26 September 2017, KU Leuven
- Bolsinova, Maria: Contributions to item response theory in educational measurement –
13 May 2016, Utrecht University
- Bringmann, Laura: Dynamical Networks in Psychology: More than a pretty picture? –
7 October 2016, KU Leuven
- De Klerk, Sebastiaan: Multi-Media Based Performance Assessment in Dutch Vocational Education – 15 January 2016, University of Twente / ECABO
- Debeer, Dries: Item-position effects and missing responses in large-scale assessments: Models and applications – 11 October 2016, KU Leuven
- Doove, Lisa: Tree-based methodologies for the detection of treatment-subgroup interactions and the estimation of optimal treatment regimes in randomized controlled trials – 30 September 2016, KU Leuven
- Fagginger Auer, Marije: Solving multiplication and division problems: Latent variable modeling of students’ solution strategies and performance – 15 June 2016, Leiden University
- Gerritse, Susanna: An application of population size estimation to official statistics – 8 July 2016, Utrecht University
- Gu, Xin: Bayesian Evaluation of Informative Hypothesis – 3 June 2016, Utrecht University
- Heylen, Joke: Modeling variability in time profiles: Teasing apart amplitude and shape –
17 March 2016, KU Leuven
- Jabrayilov, Ruslan: Improving Individual Change Assessment in Clinical, Medical and Healt Psychology – 4 April 2016, Tilburg University
- Jongerling, Joran: There and back again: Studying inter-individual differences in intra-individual variability – 9 December 2016, Utrecht University
- Krone, Tanja: Some Notes on Bayesian Time Series Analysis in Psychology – 22 September 2016, University of Groningen
- Meijering, Jurian: Probing the Power of Apollo: Methodological Challenges and Opportunities of the Delphi Method for Developing Rankings – 13 December 2016, Wageningen University
- Minica, Camelia: Family-Based Genetic Association Analysis: Methods and Applications to Addiction Phenotypes – 18 February 2016, VU University Amsterdam
- Oosterwijk, Pieter: Statistical properties and practical use of classical test-score reliability methods – 1 July 2016, Tilburg University
- Schuurman, Noémi: Multilevel Autoregressive Modeling in Psychology: Snags and Solutions – 27 June 2016, Utrecht University
- Schwabe, Inga: Nature, Nurture and Item Response Theory – A Psychometric Approach to Behaviour Genetics – 24 March 2016, University of Twente
- Bakk, Zsuzsa: Contributions to bias adjusted stepwise latent class modelling – October 16th 2015, Tilburg University
- Barendse, Mariska: Dimensionality Assessment with Factor Analysis Methods – 16 February 2015, University of Groningen
- Fokkema, Marjolein: Psychometric Contributions to Improving the Efficiency and Fidelity of Clinical Assessment and Research – 17 June 2015, VU University Amsterdam
- Gudicha, Dereje: Power Analysis Methods for Tests in Latent Class and Latent Markov Models – 7 October 2015, Tilburg University
- Jehangir, Khurren: Methodological Issues in Large-Scale Educational Surveys – 29 October 2015, University of Twente
- Kuijpers, Renske: Applications of Categorical Marginal Models in Test Construction – 16 January 2015, Tilburg University
- Lam, Tam Thi Thanh: Some new methods for three-mode factor analysis and multi-set factor analysis – 19 February 2015, University of Groningen
- Safarkhani, Maryam: Optimal Designs for Discrete-time Survival Analysis with Heterogeneity – 27 March 2015, Utrecht University
- Vink, Gerko: Restrictive imputation of incomplete survey data – 13 March 2015, Utrecht University
- Vriens, Ingrid: Two of a kind?: Comparing ratings and rankings for measuring work values using latent class modeling – 20 November 2015, Tilburg University
- Vries, Rivka de: Bayes Factor Tests for Intervention Effects – 5 February 2015, University of Groningen
- Bakker, Marjan: Good science, bad science. Questioning research practices in psychological research – 24 April 2014, University of Amsterdam
- Bennink, Margot: Micro-macro multilevel analysis for discrete data – 10 October 2014, Tilburg University
- Brinkhuis, Matthieu: Tracking educational progress – 9 December 2014, University of Amsterdam
- Groen, Maaike M. van: Adaptive testing for making unidimensional and multidimensional classification decisions – 21 November 2014, Twente University
- Holt, Janke ten: A comparison between factor analysis and item response theory modeling in scale analysis – 23 June 2014, University of Groningen
- Kievit, Rogier: Turtles all the way down? Psychometric approaches to the reduction problem – 23 April 2014, University of Amsterdam
- Klausch, Thomas: Informed Design of Mixed-Mode Surveys: Evaluating mode
effects on measurement and selection error – 10 October 2014, Utrecht University.
- Koppenol-Gonzales Marin, Gabriela: Verbal and Visual Short Term Memory Processes in Children: Capturing their Complexities Using Latent Class Models – 31 January 2014, Tilburg University
- Marsman, Maarten: Plausible Values in Statistical Inference – 19 November 2014, University of Twente
- Mittelhaëuser, Marie-Anne: Modeling the Effect of Differential Motivation on Linking Educational Tests – 12 DEcember 2014, Tilburg University
- Smits, Iris A.M.: A methodological perspective on the analysis of clinical and personality questionnaires – 20 February 2014, University of Groningen
- Straatemeier, Marthe: Math garden. A new educational and scientific instrument – 25 April 2014, University of Amsterdam
- Conijn, Judith: Person-misfit in item response models explained by means of nonparametric and multilevel logistic regression models.
- Cramer, Angélique: Causal networks for psychological measurement.
- He, Qiwei: Computerized adaptive text-based testing in psychological and educational measurement.
- Jak, Suzanne: Bias in the measurement of child attributes in educational research: Measurement bias in multilevel data.
- Jozwiak, Kasia: Improving statistical power in studies on event occurrence by using an optimal design.
- Tijmstra, Jesper: Evaluating model assumptions in Item Response Theory.
- Van der Palm, Daniel: Multiple imputation using mixture models.
- Avetisyan, Marianna: A Bayesian approach for handling response bias and incomplete data.
- Geerlings, Hanneke: Linear logistic test models for rule-based item generation.
- Jolani, Shahab: Investigation of statistical properties of proper ways to combine the nonresponse model and the outcome model for drawing imputations.
- Kan, Kees-Jan: Testing the mutualism model of general intelligence.
- Kieruj, Natalia: Question format and response style behaviour in attitude research.
- Korendijk, Elly: Robustness issues for cluster randomised trials.
- Kruyen, Peter: Minimal requirements of the reliability of tests and questionnaire.
- Kuiper, Rebecca: Chained equations.
- Lugtig, Peter: Tailoring to the MAX: Using new IC technology to increase data quality and efficiency in panel surveys.
- Molenaar, Dylan: Statistical modeling of (cognitive) ability differentiation.
- Peeters, Carel: Inequality constrained Bayesian models for the multivariate normal covariance matrix.
- Ravenzwaaij, Don van: Modeling the relation between speed and accuracy.
- Rippe, Ralph: Nonlinear modeling with high volume data sets from systems biology.
- Straat, Hendrik: Higher measurement quality of tests and questionnaires by means of more powerful statistics.
- Verhagen, Josine: Bayesian modeling of heterogeneity for large scale comparative research.
- Weeda, Wouter: EEG/MEG components: A new statistical approach to analyze their (co)variance properties.
- Wetzels, Ruud: Bayesian hypothesis testing hierarchical models: A PhD proposal for the innovation of psychological methods.
- Glasner, Tina: Reconstructing event histories in standardized survey research: Cognitive mechanisms and aided recall techniques.
- Hickendorff, Marian: Mathematical proficiency in primary education: Cognitive processes and predictability.
- King Kallimanis, Bellinda: Unbiased measurement of health-related quality-of-life.
- Maus, Bärbel: Optimal designs for fMRI experiments.
- Morren, Meike: Bias and equivalence in cross-cultural survey research: An analysis of instrument comparability in the SPVA survey.
- Oberski, Daniel: Prediction of the quality of survey questions in cross cultural research.
- Polak, Marike: Item analysis of unipolar item response data.
- Wesel, Floryt van: Model selection.
- Zand Scholten, Annemarie: Admissable statistics and latent variable theory.
- Ligtvoet, Rudy: Models and methods for invariant item ordering.
- Lukociene, Olga: Performance of latent class analysis based random coefficient models.
- Moerman, Gerben: Interview-strategies in open interviews.
- Mulder, Joris: Inequality constrainted models for the multivariate normal mean: A Bayesian approach.
- Schoot, Rens van de: Learning more from emperical data using prior knowledge.
- Spreeuwenberg, Marieke: Countering sample selection biases in social and behavioral research.
- Tendeiro, Jorge: Uniqueness, rank, and simplicity of three-way arrays with symmetric slices.
- Cobben, Fannie: Adjustment for nonresponse bias in household surveys.
- Depril, Dirk: Additive clustering for two-mode data.
- Feskens, Remco: Identification of non-response in groups that are difficult to study and the development of tailor-made non-response reduction strategies.
- Hattum, Pascal van: Market segmentation using Bayesian model based clustering.
- Hoekstra, Rink: Multiple classification latent class models.
- Khalid, Naveed: Searching for fit to IRT models in complex data.
- Klein Entink, Rinke: Simultaneous modeling of response times and responses on test items.
- Oravecz, Zita: Modeling core affect trajectories with diffusion models.
- Ortega Azurdy, Shirley: Powerful and robust designs for longitudinal multilevel studies .
- Schmittmann, Verena: Analysis of qualitatively different learning forms by testing multi-modality and other catastrofe flags.
- Vandekerckhove, Joachim: The development and application of diffusion models.
- Weekers, Anke: The use of item response theory in personality assessment.
- Zijlstra, Wobbe: Detection of out liers in test, questionnaire and survey data.
- Braeken, Johan: Modeling residual dependencies in item response models.
- Cruyff, Maarten: Measurement and prediction in culturally heterogeneous population.
- Maij-De Meij, Annette: Measurement and prediction in culturally heterogeneous population.
- Ploeger, Annemie: Developmental psychology and evolutionay theory.
- Schepers, Jan: Real-valued HICLAS models.
- Van Rijn, Peter: Ergodicity: the relationship between intra- and interindividual variation.
- Warrens, Matthijs: Ordering properties of homogeneity analysis, when applied to data from IRT models.
- Zijlstra, Bonne: Models for the analysis of social networks with multiple sources of variation.
- Balázs, Katalin: Detecting heterogeneity in logistic regression models.
- Carabain, Christine: Survey research on ethnic attitudes: A comparison between open and closed.
- Ginkel, Joost van: Handling missing scores and outliers in test and questionnaire data.
- González, Jorge: Random effect approaches of individual differences in complex models for categorical data.
- Hidegkuti, István: Categories and dimensions.
- Linting, Mariëlle: Nonparametric inference in multivariate categorical data analysis.
- Stuive, Ilse: The multiple group method of confirmatory factor analysis for test construction.
- van der Kooij, Anita: Constrained regression models.
- Wicherts, Jelte: Application and development of multi-group means and covariance structure modeling of the Flynn effect.
- Frank, Laurence: Stability of feature network modeling of proximity da.
- Hol, Michiel: Efficiency and administration invariance of computer adaptive computerized and paper-and-pencil testing using Likert item questionnaires.
- Laudy, Olav: Translation of theories into statistical models using inequality constrained loglinear/ latent class models.