IOPS is excited to cooperate with the DFG Research Group “Statistical Modeling in Psychology”(SMiP), a transregional collaboration of twelve renowned behavioral researchers from five German universities:
- University of Mannheim
- Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
- Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg
- University of Koblenz-Landau at Landau
- Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
The participating researchers of the SMiP group have a strong background in advanced quantitative methods and are experts in diverse substantive fields of psychology addressing cognition and social cognition, motivation and affect as well as individual differences.
SMiP opens up courses for IOPS members to participate in, and IOPS does so for SMiP members. The SMiP-trainings are rated with 3 ECTS for 3 training days and 1 ECTS
for 1 training day.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you obtained an certificate for one of the courses.
The following IOPS courses are open to SMiP members. See Course Agenda on our website for registration.
- 3-6 September 2018: Advanced Survey Design (Utrecht University)
- 18-19 October 2018: Bayesian Item Response Modeling (Twente University)
- 21-22 November 2018: Optimization and Numerical Methods (KUL)
- 21-22 March/4-5 April 2019: Statistical Consulting to Behavioral Scientists (UvA/UL)
- 15-18 April 2019: Applied Bayesian Statistics (Utrecht University): up to maximum 15 SMiP-participants
- 13-15 May 2019: What is Psychometrics? (UvA)
- 13-14 June 2019: IOPS/SMiP Summer Conference (Utrecht University)